One Pan Shrimp Fajitas
* 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 3 bell peppers of your choice – sliced
* 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
* fresh cilantro for garnish
* 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
* ground pepper
* 2 teaspoons of chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
* tortillas, warmed
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper, and spices.
Toss to combine.
Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread shrimp, bell peppers, and onions on a baking sheet.
Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
Squeeze lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
Serve in warm tortillas, a bed of fresh lettuce, or over rice.