1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup flour of choice
2/3 cup raspberries, frozen or fresh
Fresh raspberries, for garnish (optional)
2 tsp cocoa powder
2 tsp honey
3 tsp coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Peel and grate sweet potato, place in large mixing bowl. Add the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla and mix.
3. Add cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, flour and sugar and stir to combine.
4. Spray baking dish and pour in mixture. Gently push the raspberries a little way into the brownie mixture.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes so that they are slightly springy to the touch but still gooey in the middle. Remove from the oven and let cool.
6. Chocolate drizzle: whisk cocoa powder, honey and coconut oil together in a small bowl. Drizzle the mixture over brownies and sprinkle with extra raspberries.