A healthy and easy grab-and-go breakfast option for your busiest mornings!
1 super ripe banana
1 cup Yogurt
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup coconut flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the the dry ingredients, then the wet ingredients and mix.
4. Let set for 10 minutes to allow for the the oats to soak up the wet ingredients.
5. Fold in the mix-ins.
6. Transfer the batter to a greased muffin pan. Fill them 3/4 full for 24 muffins.
7. Bake for 23-25 minutes until tops are golden brown.