Five ingredients and 10 minutes of your time are all you need to make this healthy and easy dip. Pile an assortment of fruit on a platter or make little fruit kebabs and serve this dip at your next party or gathering. Easter will be here before we know it and this fruit dip will surely make for a crowd-pleasing and healthy addition to the spread.
- 12 oz vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (soften)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix until well combined. May also use a food processor.
- Transfer dip to a small bowl. Chill for 30 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, apples, kiwi, pineapple, grapes, etc.).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.