One Pan Shrimp Fajitas
* 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 small red onion, sliced thin
* 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
* 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
* fresh cilantro for garnish
* 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
* ground pepper
* 2 teaspoon of chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
* tortillas, warmed
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
Toss to combine.
Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
Squeeze lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
Serve in warm tortillas.