✖️Fix Your Form✖️
The lat pulldown is a simple exercise that helps improve your posture, burns a lot of calories, and works your back, shoulders, biceps and forearms/grip.
Lat Pulldown – Bad Form vs. Good Form
Many people do the following mistakes when doing the lat pulldown:
– They round their back
– They don’t pull the bar all the way down to their chest
– They don’t relax their shoulders
– They use momentum, thats why their butt comes up off the seat.
Keep good form, by doing the following:
– Keep your chest tall and abs tight
– Breath out as you bring the bar all the way down to the top of your chest.
– This is a back exercise, so use your back to pull the bar down, not your arms. Try to think about squeezing your shoulder blades down and together.
– Control the bar back up in a smooth manner.
I try to do the lat pulldown at least 1x per week. I typically do 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps.