This recipe is simple, quick and so good!!
4 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 large garlic clove – minced
2 salmon fillets – skinless – about 4-6 oz each
Salt and pepper
Sesame seeds (optional)
Chives or scallions – finely sliced (optional)
- Take salmon out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Pat salmon dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wish together sauce ingredients in small bowl.
- Drizzle oil or cooking spray in pan over medium high heat.
- Cook salmon in pan on one side for 3-4 minutes. Then cook the other side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour sauce over salmon. Cook for 1 minute or until it starts to thicken. Note: if sauce thickens too much before your salmon is cooked to your taste, just add water, 1 tbsp at a time.
- Serve salmon with sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives/scallions if desired.