We know that emergencies come up and sometimes you can’t make it to the gym or things come up. Here are the basics to our cancellation policy.
In Person Personal Training Sessions (1-on-1 and Group)
- We ask that you provide a 12 hour notice of your cancellation. If the cancellation is within 12 hours of your session, it will be charged as a session.
- If you don’t call or show, it will automatically be charged as a session.
- Cancellation can be done via text, phone, or email.
- You must receive a cancellation confirmation from aftannFIT to acknowledge your appointment has been cancelled.
- There are no cancellations or refunds for online training programs, but they can be transferred.
- To transfer the FIT12 or Custom Meal Plan, please fill out this form to begin the transfer process.
- Both you and the recipient will receive an email confirming the transfer. They will receive a welcome email from aftannFIT to begin their program.
- If you aren’t able to utilize your training sessions immediately, you need some time before you want to start your program, or if you want a refund on a program, aftannFIT will gladly provide a refund in the digital wallet on your aftannFIT account. Credits in the digital wallet can be used to purchase any of the programs or products. For information on utilization the digital wallet, click here.
NOTE: E-books, supplements, PDF’s are not refundable.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us!