This healthy salad is perfect since the 4th of July is right around the corner, and because blueberries are cheap right now! Great way to eat clean!
You can serve this salad with some toasted bread or crackers, or you can just grab a fork and dig right in.
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces mozzarella balls, halved or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Combine tomatoes, blueberries, and mozzarella balls in a bowl. Toss with basil leaves, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made a few hours ahead of time, just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.)